Sunday, August 1, 2010

McBillboards

What a fun weekend!  We actually didn't have much going on (for the last time this summer), which was just fine with me!  The big excitement was getting Molly a bike.  First preschool, now a bike?  I'm just making it easier and easier for her to leave me forever!  The other day, I was explaining how her first day of school would be so she would be prepared and we wouldn't have any meltdowns.  When I told her I'd go in with her she cried out in dismay, "No! I want to do it by myself!"  So in retrospect, the bike was probably a huge mistake.  Here she is riding it --->


Next thing you know she'll be drinking coffee.  But if she does start that habit I hope she rides her little princess bike right through the McDonald's drive-thru for a McCafe because I love their billboards.  Here's an oldish one I've always liked:
Their newest one is cute too.  It reads, "If coffee is Joe, consider this Joseph."  Hee hee.  Oh Mickey D, you're so sophisticated!  I have just one or two ideas for their next billboard:
"Coffee- it's so hot right now."
"A cuppa joe shouldn't cost more than a cuppa bucks."
"Mo Flava, Mo Energy, Mo for your money: Mocha."

McDonalds didn't stop at good billboards though- here's their McCafe commercial, which I also adore:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, two thumbs up McD's recent ad campaigns!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo love Mollys new bike!

Anonymous said...

That was my comment by the way Russell Law.

Anonymous said...

That was my comment by the way Russell Law.