Saturday, August 21, 2010

Reinventing The Squeal

I loved sports commercial week here on Ad Bits- I really did.  But I've been gagging to show you guys this ad for four days now!  Another talking pig commercial!  Why do I delight in this stuff like I do?  One of life's great mysteries, but I hope the world of advertising keeps 'em coming. 

Tomorrow my best friend's baby is being baptized, so I'm going on a mini road trip to be in attendance.  After my girlfriend had this sweet girl three months ago she found she couldn't remember the little piggy rhyme.  My bestie is not about to let a little memory lapse stop her, so she had her baby's piggies going to Barney's, Saks, Louis Vuitton, and the like.  My poor kids' toesies would have to be hitting up the $1 bin at Target. 

Wee Wee Wee hope you're having a fun weekend lovely Readers!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Hey there, thanks for following!
Following you back :)

if you want, we can follow each other on FB too

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Have-Sippy-Will-Travel/118293111555385

just leave me a link and let me know :)

Shanti said...

Hi there...I am following you...Please take a moment to check out my blog and leave a comment...Hope you'll follow me too

Cheryl @ On the Old Path said...

That was too funny I hadn't seen that one before the downside is my 5 kids are all running around yelling wee wee. Found you on MBC and I am following now! Thanks for the laugh.

Cheryl @ On the Old Path said...

That was too funny I hadn't seen that one before the downside is my 5 kids are all running around yelling wee wee. Found you on MBC and I am following now! Thanks for the laugh.