Monday, August 23, 2010

A Bird In The Hand...



The best parts of this commercial are (in chronological order):
1.  How Mike McGlone* says the word "bush"
2.  When the lady finds out her bird in the hand is worth two in the bush and shocked says, "Really?"  Why is this chick (the lady, not the bird figurine) only in commercials?  That is some good flappin' acting!

*Mike McGlone, as it turns out is not just a Brian Williams lookalike. 


He is also a musician!  As I surfed the web looking for his actual name I had the pleasure of finding his website.  Check this guy out- he's got a bit of everything going on.  Edgy.  http://www.michaelmcglone.com/v2/default.asp

3 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

Geico commercials always make me laugh!

Jules said...

Me too! And Target commercials are always really good as well. The two of them are really starting to monopolize my blog!

Old To New said...

That's funny. Great blog!!