Friday, August 6, 2010

Fun Mail! No Strings Attached

Why are these Zappos.com commercials just now coming to my attention!  I saw one this morning and when I YouTubed it for this post there were a slew more!!!  Each funnier than the last!  Today I'm just going to show this one, but stay tuned this weekend for more!

At first I thought the puppets were a little creepy- a little too close to ventriloquist dummies that frequent my nightmares, but when I learned they were funny puppets (unlike most dummies) I was absolutely delighted!  A timely commercial too, because I received 3 fun things in the mail this week!  First, a knit kit for a Hello Kitty scarf I'm going to make Molly (will post pictures when complete, no doubt).  Secondly, the adorable monogrammed dance bag I got my cousin's daughter arrived (from Pottery Barn Kids- their latest catalog is just as pricey and fabulous as ever).  And finally, the slide for our swingset just came!  I love fun deliveries!!!  No wonder people have online shopping addictions.  But I can honestly say I was emotionally ready for all three items.

A final note before you actually watch the commercial.  Does the girl puppet look like Katey Sagal?  I'm just sayin'....


3 comments:

Melissa McMommy said...

Haha...That's pretty funny. The puppets remind me of the show "Crank Yankers." And yes, she totally looks like Katey Sagal! BTW-thanks for stopping by my blog!

Oh, My Darling said...

Ooh, hooray for all of the fun mail! Love it! And thanks for stopping by my blog, I greatly appreciate it!!!

Pink Dandy Chatter said...

that's funny...she does look like Katey Sagal!