MushBrain has awarded me with the Versatile Blogger award! Weee! Who knew I was so versatile? Certainly not me! But I'm thrilled to get the award anyway! Thank you lovely Christa- it's an honor to be named versatile by you! Per the very stringent VBA rules, I have to share 7 things about me. This is tricky because I'm pretty much an open book on Ad Bits- you guys already know a lot about me, but let's look for 7 more things.
1. I don't like eggs. Or seafood. I've tried, but just don't care for it.
2. My favorite reality show (the only one I watch, really) is The Biggest Loser. Oo, and I do like to catch the Duggar family every now and then.
3. My middle name is May. It was my Grandma's middle name and is Adrienne's middle name too.
4. I am a Diet Coke addict.
5. I have a list of 138 goals (it's a work in progress). To date, I've completed 49 of them.
6. My favorite kind of ice cream is Peppermint.
7. I've never smoked a cigarette. (That's my best "I've Never" when playing the drinking game, "I've Never")
Whew! Ok, now here's my favorite part- passing the award on! I am happy to present the following blogs with the VBA:
Lizzie at The Bagel Factory.
Kimberly at The Stinker Pinkers
Carly at Wordy Owl
I haven't been following these girls for very long, but I love it when I find a blog and instantly feel connected to the blogger as I did with each of these ladies. Now I'm checking out their each and every post! I hope you love them as I do!