Monday, August 23, 2010

Versed in Versatility

Christa at MushBrain has awarded me with the Versatile Blogger award!  Weee!  Who knew I was so versatile?  Certainly not me!  But I'm thrilled to get the award anyway!  Thank you lovely Christa- it's an honor to be named versatile by you!  Per the very stringent VBA rules, I have to share 7 things about me.  This is tricky because I'm pretty much an open book on Ad Bits- you guys already know a lot about me, but let's look for 7 more things.

1.  I don't like eggs.  Or seafood.  I've tried, but just don't care for it.
2.  My favorite reality show (the only one I watch, really) is The Biggest Loser.  Oo, and I do like to catch the Duggar family every now and then.
3.  My middle name is May.  It was my Grandma's middle name and is Adrienne's middle name too.
4.  I am a Diet Coke addict.
5.  I have a list of 138 goals (it's a work in progress).  To date, I've completed 49 of them. 
6.  My favorite kind of ice cream is Peppermint. 
7.  I've never smoked a cigarette.  (That's my best "I've Never" when playing the drinking game, "I've Never")

Whew!  Ok, now here's my favorite part- passing the award on!  I am happy to present the following blogs with the VBA:
Lizzie at The Bagel Factory.
Kimberly at The Stinker Pinkers
Carly at Wordy Owl

I haven't been following these girls for very long, but I love it when I find a blog and instantly feel connected to the blogger as I did with each of these ladies.  Now I'm checking out their each and every post!  I hope you love them as I do!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Awww, Thank you so much for the award. So sweet of you to think of me.
Carly
www.WordyOwl.blogspot.com