Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm Versatile!

Ohmygoodness!  It is a lucky day!  I just received my very first blog award from Tina at The Floundering SAHM.  Thank you so so much!  It totally made my day Tina!  Here's a look readers:

Cool, huh?  Here are the responsibilities that come along with the award:

1.  Thank the person who gave you the award. (Of course!  Thank you again dear Floundering SAHM)
2.  List 7 things about yourself. (oh dear, I'll be careful not to humiliate myself too badly)
3.  Pass on the award to bloggers you've recently discovered.  (Official rules say 15, but I minimized- this is not an award to be given willy-nilly!)

Ok, here are my 7 things:
1.  I slept with a giant, purple hippo until I was 24.
2.  I was a sorority girl!  DeeGees 4eva!
3.  I'm a total teeny-bopper.  I have Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers on my mp3 player (along with my more respectable BEP and Aerosmith).
4.  My all-time favorite book is Little Women.
5.  I love Boggle.  (what was that I was saying about not humiliating myself?)
6.  I actually did not major in versatile blog writing in college, but English and Communication.  So this is quite a surprise for me!
7.  Back in the day I was a ballerina and a figure skater, but my favorite sport is the much more contact-y hockey.

I am passing the VBA on to the following (in no particular order):


These are just a few of the great blogs I follow- swing by and check them out!



5 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on your award!!! Thanks so much! I'm honored and can't wait to pass it on. :)

Lisa xoxo
http://RaisingFutureLeaders.blogspot.com

The Single Nester said...

Thank you for the award and I will be passing it on :)

Nicki Woo said...

Thanks, sweetie! And congrats on your award too! I can't wait to hang my award proudly on my blog, and pass it on to some of my favorites, which WOULD have been you, but you just got it. Shucks!!!

Thanks again Jules, I'm so glad that we stumbled upon one another!

Veronica Lee said...

Congrats on the well-deserved award!

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!

Jules said...

Thanks guys! Let's hear it for fun awards!