Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sappy or Sassy?

I'm a textbook Libra. So making decisions is painfully hard for me. I'm conflicted on a daily basis. Heels or flats? Curly hair or straight? Pretend alligators on the kitchen floor or quicksand? I'm feeling particularly indecisive today so I'm giving you your choice of a clutch your heart and swallow the huge lump in your throat commercial, or a new Kia commercial* in which the hamsters (or gerbils?) really break it down this time. And they're wearing hoodies!


*"This or That" hamsters? Really? I was just saying how much I hate making decisions. Kia's target market must not include Libras. Also, why a toaster? It gives toasted ham and cheese a whole new meaning.

This next one made me cry. Don't say I didn't warn you. But it's darling. And it makes me want an iphone even more than before. Maybe I should have put the tearjerker first? And finished with a pick-me-up? Augh! Will these impossible decisions never stop!?!

2 comments:

Carla said...

If it makes you feel better, neither my dad, Meghan, or Gage know how to take a video with their iphones. : ) Love your blog as usual! I choose curly.

Jules said...

Meghan has an iphone? ijealous.
Curlz 4eva!