Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Puppet Love

More and more you may notice my love of anything animalistic in commercials: the Geico gecko, the Boost Mobile pigs, etc. Well here's another notch on my critter loving bedpost- the car fox. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MW538g5j0c
The casting is fabulous; nice, normal couple meets shady, moustachey car salesman. I do empathize with the sales guy in that I spend much of my time voicing a cow puppet for Molly's entertainment. I scarcely remember my regular voice sometimes, but my cow voice sounds strikingly similar to this gentleman's fox intonation.

What's important here though, is that after I totaled my car last December and started shopping around for a new vehicle, this absolutely silly commercial prompted me to request a Car Fax! Once in a while these ads actually serve their purpose!

No comments: