Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WWW Wednesday

Whine:  Aughhhhh!  As mothers we are supposed to be the world's best multi-taskers, right?  Normally I feel like I can multitask with the best of them- I can scrub toilets and chit-chat on the phone (one of my riskier maneuvers), I can drive with  my knees while signing the words to Molly's Bible songs and making faces at A to keep  her awake (again, risky, I know); right now I'm eating pretzels, drinking Diet Coke, blogging, and pretending to be a brontosaurus.  So you would THINK I'd be able to watch DWTS without screwing up my knitting!  The worst part is I was at the very end of leg warmer #1 and I didn't realize my screw up until I was completely finished.  It's not terribly noticeable, but I know it's there and will know it's there every time A wears them. :(  Boo.

Wish:  I wish I could get my hiney out of bed earlier.  Every single day I set my alarm for an hour before the girlies get up.  10% of the time I actually get up.  The other 90% I hit dismiss, snuggle down deeper into my warm, cozy, most comfy bed in the world and zonk out until a munchkin cries for me.  My bible study homework this week touched on the fruits of the spirit and the last one in particular.  You guessed it.  Self-control.  Oops.  But really, if God wanted me up earlier he wouldn't have brought such a fabulously comfortable bed into my life, right?

Woo-hoo!  Let's just list a slew of woo-hoos shall we?  With exclamation points at the end of each one?  Kyle Massey is in the DWTS finals!  Jim got not one, but 2 beautiful bucks!  I accomplished MORE Christmas shopping yesterday!  I cleaned out my closet to make room for new clothes I get at Christmas  make some donations to Goodwill!  It rained a beautiful, silent rain today and my dog didn't make a peep!  I learned to send a text to multiple recipients on my new phone (there are so many instances in which I want to tell both my brother and my sister what dweebs they are)!  Woo freakin' hoo Friends! 

What are your dubs this week? 

I love this guy- he looks like his life is one giant woo-hoo!

No comments: