Friday, November 19, 2010

End of Week Nutshell

Here are some of the highlights and lowlights of the last couple days:

Finished A's leg warmers! :)
Not happy with finished leg warmers. :(
Finally figured out Hello Kitty scarf pattern that once flew across my living room! (see this post)
Took kids to the heaven on earth that is Jumping Jax (an indoor bouncy house gallery)!  Forgot camera and was mad.
Exhausted from jumping, girlies (and me!) slept in today!
Discovered camera was in purse the whole jumpin' time.  Kicked self.
Finally went shopping so I wouldn't have to serve bowls of mayonnaise for dinner tonight.
Shopping bag broke and spaghetti sauce splattered all over garage floor, my shoes, and leg.  Left mess there for Jim to clean up.
Opened my new sundried tomato and basil Wheat Thins only to find they were already open.  Was mad.
Made apple cinnamon turnovers with Molly.  Yum.  Was happy.  Am still happy.

And that's where things stand with  me right now friends.  This afternoon the girls and I are hitting the stores armed with a Christmas shopping list for easy to buy for family members and pets.  Of course I'll also be armed with pretzels, granola bars and other bribes to keep my munchkins quiet happy.  Fingers crossed Molly won't be too disappointed when we don't find the giant scooter that she's convinced will make the best Christmas present ever for her daddy.

This is my favorite commercial out there right now- hope it fires you up for your shopping as well!

No comments: