Saturday, November 13, 2010

Imma Champ!

I'm champion of the world today!!  Or, champion of Visaville at least.  I put a good size dent in my Christmas shopping today, but was methodical and smart about all my purchases!  I even managed to get myself a couple items without spending a cent.  Thanks to some gift cards from last ChristmasChampion!

In other exciting news, Jim and I are going out tonight for dinner and drinks with a couple friends, almost like we're real people with real social lives!  Wild!

Is P-Diddy still hip and cool?  Or tiiiiiight as the kids say (or used to say?)  In any event, here is a commercial featuring the rad Mr. Combs.  Cirock and roll baby!


Objection!  The explosive fist pound IS smooth!  It IS! 

4 comments:

Carla said...

Yes, wild!!

Sandra the German said...

Yeeeeah a normal evening as a real person.... LOL....Julie you are so funny! You have wonderful kids and a great man and you talk about "real life"....;o)))
Well enjoy the night and I am glad you did not spend too much money with shopping (no I am not influenced by Jim). Have a wonderful night and greetings to all!
And P-Diddy is just cool!

Unknown said...

Hi Jules!! I just got your message on my blog! I know - the issue of Human Sex trafficking is unbelievable and absolutely mind blowing :( I am so glad that you have read Sold though! That book is one of the books that ignited this passion in me to raise awareness!

-Hope
dreamingmommy.blogspot.com

Nicki Woo said...

I'm so jealous. Thanks for rubbing it in.