Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lovely!

What a lovely day!  What an honor!  I received an award from Discovering the Me in Mommy, who happens to be quite lovely herself!  Thank you, thank you!  This took my already pretty decent day from an 8 to a 10!


Here are the guidelines for winning:
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link. 
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered. (I scaled back a bit- please don't take my award away!!!)
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen. (Will do!  I just love these blogs and I think you all will too!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!

I just received one too! I was shocked.

I am your newest follower!
Please follow back, I would greatly appreciate it!
Quick Tattletails
:)

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! Thank you so much for the Lovely Award! And I'm glad that it made your day much better by receiving it yourself. Have a wonderful weekend!

Rachel said...

Thank you for the award!! It is my first, thanks for thinking of me!!

Unpolished Parenting said...

Thanks so much for the award! :) I have been enjoying your blog and glad to be following!