If there were an Awesome Toy zine, Bilibos would be the centerfold. They have a unique, cute look and are functional in that they are FUN. The idea is they're supposed to encourage imaginative play because there's no one, specific way to use them. The little tag on it said it could be used in the water as a floating device or as a sled in the winter. We haven't got that far yet, but here is what I'm talking about:
|The girls, lounging.|
|Molly, pretending to be a turtle.|
- Put them on our heads to be ghosts (I thought we looked like stingrays, but M insisted on the less imaginative ghost).
- We'll be passing out Halloween candy from the big orange Bilibo.
- Had a spinning contest to see who could get theirs to spin longest (I smoked M!)
- My girlfriend who is 9 months pregnant made a baby bump helmet type thing with one.
- I gave A rides around the living room until she went from gleeful giggles to a desperate, "I'm going to puke" look. (I was incorporating a lot of spinning)
- Was prepared to use as a barf bucket.