Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's Saturday and I'm Drained. KA-CHING!

I've hit my creative threshold.  This blessed no sew tablecloth (yes, the same one I've been working on all week) has sucked all the crafty juice out of me and I can't possibly write an entertaining or thoughtful blog today.  So here are some commercials featuring now famous (or semi-famous) actors.  The Seth Green one is my favorite- I fully intend to spend the rest of the day annoying Jim by yelling "Ka-Ching" at every opportunity:  And by "every opportunity" I mean the end of all my sentences. 
"I was thinking about ordering pizza tonight.  KA-CHING!"
"Adrienne exploded through her diaper and onto the couch.  KA-CHING!"
"I just discovered a bunch of mail and bills in my car.  Not sure how long they've been there.  KA-CHING!"

See how multi-purpose that is?  Here are the ads:


Here's a blast from the past:


Bruce Willis, pre-fame and pre-dignity:

2 comments:

Discovering the Me in Mommy said...

I don't think I have any crafty juice, to begin with!

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

Just came by to tell you that I am spotlighting your blog today. I appreciate all the support that you give TTWFI and as a little thank you, we will be featuring your button on our page for one week.

Marie
The Things We Find Inside