Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I've Got News For You Walter Cronkite

My favorite movie is Zoolander. I took it to the hospital with me when I had Molly. I've heard of some people bringing their wedding photos to help them through the pain, but I couldn't think of anything that would take my mind off the giant kid making her way out of my body better than lines like, "Hansel. So hot right now. Hansel." or "You can dere-lick my b*lls." Evidently, these are the kinds of jokes that get me through physical pain. Huggies has been producing great commercials for quite some time- their Little Movers ad was featured on AdBits already, and the sock puppet commercial is good for a few smiles. But now! Now! They release this masterpiece with a Zoolander/male model feel and I'm bursting with love for the entire Huggies organization! Huggies and Kissies to them all, every one!

No comments: