Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WWW Wednesday

Whine: This happens to me every year.  The snow melts and I'm happy.  Until I see the winter's worth of dog poop layered up on my front lawn.  I blame the dog for obvious reasons, but I have to kick myself too because every year I swear I'm going to follow the dog out there and pick up after her to avoid this springtime fecal sludge.  But ya know?  It's COLD in the winter.  So I picked up the first uh... load(?) and then not at all.  Now I'm paying for it.  So gross.  Sorry to have such a gross whine today, but it is what it is.

Wish: I wish I would know better by now to check for ingredients before starting a recipe.  I was concocting lime chicken tacos (in the crock pot) earlier when I realized I don't actually have any lime juice.  Or limes.  So I substituted lemon juice, which actually sounds a bit gross.  So my wish is that these things are edible and my kids don't fling their tacos across my kitchen.

Woo-hoo!  It's sunny and warm and cheery out!  I'm being productive (for me anyway)!  I bought a new comforter for my bed!  Consequently, I'm sleeping better!  I am a new member of D.A.R!  I'm going to visit my mommy and daddy tomorrow!  The next couple of weeks are packed with fun things and catch-up dates with wonderful friends! Wooooo-hoooooo!

Just when I think talking animal commercials can't get any better, Radio Shack throws in an English accent!  Cheers!

4 comments:

Carla said...

What's not made better by an English accent? NOTHING. Maybe you served the lemon/lime tacos while using one? : )

bushra said...

"Nice Sharing.Visit us for latest jobs in Asia & Gulf at http://toppakjobs.blogspot.com

The Queen of Swag said...

thanks so much for participating in my Wednesday blog hop! Already following!

Nicki Woo said...

Jules you teach me something everyday. Your knowledge is boundless.

I seriously never even thought about what would happen in a snowy climate to the dog poo. Fascinating. So when the snow melts, its like you have this archetypal exhibit of where your dog has gone poo poo all winter long. A record of sorts. Amazing. I get that its no fun for you. but the image in my head is just HILARIOUS.