Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bringing Home the Bacon... er... Tree

 I was sort of down in the dumps this past weekend.  Two things were able to cheer me up.  First, we got our Christmas tree!  Here we are with it:

The other thing that kept the weekend from being a total bust?  This commercial.  (Pathetic, I know.  But really- I was grasping, and Logitech tossed me this Bacon flavored straw):

Hilarious, right?!  My absolute favorite part is his finger crossing at the end.  To tell the truth, I wasn't even 100% sure this was Kev so I had to do some Googling.  It is!  It's him!  Turning an otherwise decent commercial into a cesspool of hilarity. In my Google research I also found this link: http://www.thekevinbacongame.com/ in which you can play the six degrees of separation game with any two actors.  What a fun activity to kill the time between wrapping presents, decorating the house, baking gingerbread men, caroling, shoveling, and addressing Christmas cards!

Also, as a Tuesday treat, it is my honor to provide you with a bit more classic Bacon:

2 comments:

Nicki Woo said...

Oh my goodness, your family is ABSOLUTELY adorable. Loving you guys. So happy you got your tree. It looks perfect. Not too tall, not to fat, not too small or too skinny, just right.

I'm glad the tree helped you feel better. Now just wait for the lights, ahhhhh, that does the trick for me everytime. Right about now, I just keep em on all day.

The Preira Family said...

Jules,

Be glad it was just baby powder...My son did it with grated cheese and BOY did that smell...for WEEKS!!!! Thank for the love on my blog today! I'm following you now as well!

Just so you know, I make and sell the personalized names for $5 per letter plus $5 s&h. So if you're not feeling confident enough to try your hand at them, I can do them for ya. I'd just need a picture of her bedroom decor, theme, colors, and what her name meaning is. Let me know if you would like me to make them for you! Thank again for the love!