Monday, May 3, 2010

Rescue Me, I Want Your Tender Charms

Every now and then the world becomes a better place because of a mere 1 minute, 1 second long commercial. This is such an ad:


Isn't your world brighter now? And safer too I think. It led me to reevaluate the strength of my friends should I ever need them to come flip my car over (Wimpy, you're out; Brutus, you're my new ICE number). And thank goodness he points out the importance of good rescue music! They never did find a winner so I'd like to make a few suggestions:
I Get Knocked Down by Chumbawamba (don't be discouraged if you fall rescuers! It happens to the best of us!)
Allstar by Smash Mouth (Cruelly ironic though, if being rescued after getting mouth smashed.)
Glamorous by Fergie (what? so I prefer an upscale rescue- what's it to ya?)
Sexyback by Justin Timberlake (if I'm flipped over in a car I can't think of anything I'd rather have than my Sexy back).
Rescue Me by Zebrahead (an obvious one, I know, but it's also got a good rescuing beat. Click below to hear).

No comments: