Monday, May 17, 2010

Jabbawockeez* Eat Your Heart Out

Know what this commercial is missing? A feisty redhead with sweet moves. Who blogs. About commercials. ME you guys! I'm talking about ME! Have you seen my twirling heli-rotary move? What about my funky chipmunk? Dipsy doodle? No? Well, you've at least heard about my kick-fanny breakitdowns? Seriously? Not ringing any bells? Well, I guess you'll just have to take my word for it then. Just don't be surprised if you see me doing my world famous diggy-diggy-swish move on the next Sears commercial, that's all I'm sayin'.




*A note to the Jabbawockeez: Could you please, please take off your creepy as Oompa-Loompa masks? I had to go to your website to double check the spelling of your crew and nearly wet my adorable, fit my hiney perfectly jeans in fear. Also, if you could kindly respond to my audition tape I would greatly appreciate it.

No comments: