Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Meet the Bobbles

On order: Bobblehead Husband and Bobblehead 3 year old .

Never again will I hear, "No, we cannot purchase a private jet OR a private island off the coast of Hawaii". Never again will I hear, "NO! I will NOT stop smearing cheese slices on the freshly washed windows!" Once my bobbleheads arrive, every conversation will be with them.
Me: "Bobblehead Hubby, am I getting more and more beautiful and younger looking with every passing day?"
Bobblehead: (nods yes)
Me: "You're too kind! And Bobblehead Daughter, do you promise to stop dumping my very expensive and very new powder eyeshadow on the bathroom floor? You do!? What a dear!"

My delusional life rocks! I have Pepboys to thank for my new Bobblehead Family obsession. They have a cute new commercial out that isn't on YouTube yet. Allow me to recommend a new and wonderful way to waste time at work though! http://www.pepboysgarage.com/#/store Follow this link to create your personal bobblehead! Here is my Molly Bobble (the eyebrows don't compliment her red eyes much, huh?):

No comments: