Thursday, May 20, 2010

Collie? More Like COOLIE!

Perhaps the funniest commercial ever. There are so many things I love in this ad: tacos, a redhead, a monkey dressed like a cowboy (I had no idea I loved monkeys dressed like cowboys so very very much until I saw this ad), and border collies. Now, I don't want to brag or be a name dropper, but I can't resist just this one time. Try not to be jealous. My dog (or rather my parents' dog... we got him when I was a senior in high school) is the grandson of the dog who starred in Beverly Hillbillies the movie (circa 1993). You didn't know I hung with such a celebrity crowd did you? Well, believe it!

My own dear Allie, is also a collie but I'm hear to tell you, Hollywood just doesn't cast shelties like they do border collies. So, below is her picture. She'd be happy to talk with any agents who happen to be Ad Bits fans.

I'm all about dogs today! Also, please note my Book of the Week (now, really, my Book of the Whenever I Think To Edit The Sidebar), The Art of Racing in the Rain. Gorgeous book. No monkey cowboys (or tacos for that matter, but pancakes! And jalapenos!) but still a lovely book.



All my girls at Christmas!

No comments: