Friday, September 11, 2009

Almost Forgot!

Actually, I did forget yesterday. I forgot to blog! Airhead. I think it's the change of seasons. Sucking the brilliance right out of me. "Brilliance?" you're thinking. Ok, I deserve that.

But what I was referring to in my title is this fabulously hilarious commercial I almost forgot about! I think it aired a couple years ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tITErSN_NY It sort of makes me want to go back to work in an office. But only if I can have a Nextel. And work with these specific gentlemen. You know what? Forget it- I can rock out in my own living room. Maybe I should make this a vlog so the world can see my sweet dance moves. Nah, better to leave them guessing.
Nextel led with a winner, but every commercial of theirs I've seen since has been disappointing. Perhaps this is how the Democratic party feels about Obama. (Oo! When did you get so political Jules? Must be the season thing again.)

No comments: