Top 5 reasons to love the baby in E-Trade's commercials:
1. The baby has a man's voice, but they somehow make it not creepy, and for that I thank you E-Trade. Nobody likes a creepy baby (do you hear me MTV?)
2. Baby uses slang like, "coin" and "shankopotomus" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTlybfThauM&feature=channel which is extraordinarily funny coming from a toothless little mouth.
3. Our guy remains vulnerable to his audience, unlike your typical, snobbish, superstar commercial actor (ha ha). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4GZfvXx9Js&feature=related
4. How about those mad technology skills!? Trading online, clever web cam usage, hip to the cell phone scene... he's unstoppable! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_yA4BAN7BY And honestly? Truly? Aren't we all just waiting for the day (probably sometime pre-kindergarten) when our kids surpass us in the world of technology, and we no longer have to pay the GeekSquad for house calls?
5. Little buddy is diversified, and not just in his portfolio- check out his black buddy with the golden pipes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhfl4mFH1No&NR=1