- Super healthy vacations. On these vacations I'm hiking all day and being really physical; on these trips, I usually have to eat whatever is available and it's usually healthy.
- Semi-healthy vacations. This is your relaxing beach vacation variety. Here of course, I'm tempted to drink margaritas all day and eat and eat (especially if we're talking about an all-inclusive!); but I keep myself in check for the most part because I am stuffing myself into a bathing suit daily.
- Trips like the one I just took. Spring in Minnesota means no coat, but still jeans and long sleeves covering my flesh, so I can eat to my heart's desire. Which I did. All week. Including the 13 hours there and back, during which I filled up on dark chocolate M&Ms and Bugles.
- Yesterday I had my first spin class since before Christmas. Today I am in a world of hurt.
- Tomorrow I have a bridesmaid dress fitting. You'd think I would have learned my lesson after December's dress debacle. (you can read about that here).
- Thursday I have a doctor's appointment. And you know those sadistic nurses are going to weigh me.
Maybe I'll start living off granola bars. Then, when you least expect it? I'll strike like a cobra!