- Enter a hula-hoop contest (I Googled and found one on June 24, but it's open to all ages; if she gets pummelled (sp?) by a 40 year old I'm going to be ticked).
- Run a race
- Have a lemonade stand
- Go to the zoo
- Visit Molly in GA (a different Molly- my girlfriend who made my girls their tutus. See this post).
- Drink pop "when I'm bigger"
- Learn to play a song on the piano (that one may have been my idea; I thought she was starting to slack with the "drink pop" goal).
- Tell Santa to please get me Lelli Kellys (do I have that spelling right moms of girls? I believe they're shoes?)
- Grow a garden (you may think that was my idea too, but it was NOT! I'm totally nervous about this one. Mom, I'll be needing your help here!)
- Go to friends' birthday parties.
Friday, April 15, 2011
I want to raise my kids to be goal-oriented. So today I sat down with Molly and asked her what she would like to accomplish (we have a loose time frame of this summer). Are you dying to know what kinds of goals an almost four year old has? This is what we have so far: