Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WWW Wednesday

Whine: I'm just now blogging!   And my fridge smells like eggs.  As in 800 (give or take) hard boiled, ready to be dyed Easter eggs!  So I guess if the fridge is going to smell like egg, at least they're gorgeous-to-be Easter eggs.

Wish: I wish I was as cute as Selena Gomez.  She is such a button; I don't blame Justin Bieber for macking* on that.

Woo-hoo! I finally found sugar-free jelly beans!  I was looking all over for them and finally found them at Rite-Aid today!  Weeee!  Also, (in case you were wondering) my dress fitting was a piece of cake today (yum, cake.)  At least the dress fit, so if I can keep it fitting for another 2.5 weeks I'm golden!

And since it's T minus almost Easter, a classic Cadbury commercial:


*Oh geez.  Do people even say "macking" anymore?  If not, that's probably the least of my worries since I just confessed to the blogosphere what a total weenie, teeny-bopper I am.

1 comment:

Nicki Woo said...

First before i go any further i must say. . .you are SOOOOOOO cute as a button, even cuter than that Selena Gomez, who is by the way super cute.

Second, "mac" better still be in the vocab for the uber cool, cause I ummmmm use it 5 times a day. Which my enlighten you to the very sophisticated company i keep.

Eggs. I love the smell. I'm weird like that.

And sugar free jelly beans? that's why you look like you do, and i look like i do. I just picked up a couple of packs of jelly belly's . . .for my kids of course :)