Monday, February 22, 2010

The Art of Beer Buying

Love this commercial! Although Bud gives me no useful tips for ordering from a female bartender. My go-to plan for male bartenders is the lean and smile (lean cutely onto bar, push right shoulder forward just a touch, and give winningest smile (except this past weekend when a temporary cap fell out and I had a hole in my mouth- I feel like I really perfected my coy, closed-mouth smile though, so it may have been a blessing in disguise)). In the case of a lady bartender, I find a cute guy to flirt my drink for me.

The marketing guru who headed this ad up must moonlight as a bartender, thus explaining the plug at the end: "tip well and enjoy the beer...". Bartenders around the world thank you for that blurb Bud!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks