Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sun Chips Say What?! (More On SC's New Bag)

When I went to "x" out of YouTube just now, I noticed a slew of Sun Chips videos on the side of my screen with titles like, "Sun Chips LOUD" and "New Sun Chips Bag Will Wake the Dead". So I clicked for the fun of it. As I said it my previous post- I support the crinkly new bag because it entertains Adi while I shop, which is priceless for me. However, knowing there are so many individuals who take issue with the new bag, I feel I would be remiss should I not give my readers both sides of the crunchy bag story. I picked this gentleman (kid?) as spokesman for all anti-crinkly-bagonites. His disdain at the end speaks volumes to this very important issue. If you ask me, he has a bit of a chip on his shoulder. Hee hee.

No comments: