Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gimme An M-E-A-T! Gooooooo Meat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_wr0tGP_0
Is it the ex-cheerleader in me that loves this commercial? Or just Julie the Meat Lover? Who knows? Who cares? All I know for sure is this commercial arouses many feelings for me. Besides making me laugh out loud, it makes me want to:
a) bust out my high school cheerleading uniform and do some freakin' hurkies*
b) eat meat. Now please.
c) move to a neighborhood with houses close enough to join in my backyard chants
d) watch old SNL skits with Will Ferrell and Cheri Oteri cheering (the Hillshire Farm moustache guy was clearly inspired by Ferrell, yes?)

*Note: I was unable to find a satisfactory hurkey on YouTube as a demonstration for those unaware of what a hurkey is. If you are reading this and you know me, I'd be happy to attempt one for you in person, however there's a good chance I will not only tear something in my groin region, but also irrevocably ruin my ego.

A second note: The official website for Hillshire Farm is www.GoMeat.com How many erroneous hits do they get on that site?!

No comments: