Monday, November 23, 2009

Adbits Redemption

Loyal Adbitters may remember my rant about the creepy Xbox commercials a while back. Not a loyal adbitter? That's cool too- here's the link to icky central: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF_gkEsXqYc I'm just sayin'. I can think of 360 reasons I hate that ad.

But it's Thanksgiving week and among the things I'm thankful for is the discontinuation (I hope!) of the 1/2 head commercials, and Xbox's new, much cooler ad campaign!! Take a look-see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1UzSmrBS6o Can I just say that nobody but nobody can work a windbreaker like Jane Lynch!

Xbox, I hereby pronounce you, Redeemed. You are no longer damned to the lowest depths of Adbits hell. You may resume air wave consumption.

Note: Jonesing for more Jane? Allow me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OyTmeYtKpQ&feature=channel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

Jules said...

Mom, is that you!? Just kidding. Thank you so much for your very kind words! I'm so happy you stopped by and are enjoying Ad Bits! Come again soon! :)