Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lovely Day For A Guinness

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Adbitters are in luck again today that I didn't opt for a vlog, otherwise you'd be stuck listening to my best leprechaun impression. As it is, you are about to read a super cheesy joke:
Q: Why shouldn't you ever iron a shamrock?
A: You don't want to press your luck!!

Tee hee hee! I do have a St. Patty's Day vent however, now that I have your attention. In honor of this day, msn.com listed the 12 hottest redheads. Here's the link- I'll give you a moment to check it out: http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/the-top-12-hottest-redheads-7186.gallery?GT1=28148
Did you see anything wrong with that?!?! I mean, besides Conan O'Brian making the list? (I'm a fan but come on! They must have been really hard pressed to find 12 gingers). Which brings me to my next point: their number one hottie was a FAKE red! Seriously? Cut her, cut Conan, and make the list a Top 10 like every other respectable list on the planet. Such a 'sault. It's like saying Madonna's version of American Pie is the best song ever. It can't be the best song ever! It's a cover!!!! (Although admittedly, Hendricks rocks her locks ten times better than Madge rocked that song).
Thanks for bearing with me for that. I'm now happy to present you with a couple Guinness commercials in honor of March 17.



Note: I bet in Ireland they cut the part about it not being the smartest idea to drink 6 bottles at once. They drink 6 bottles of Guinness before getting out of bed in the morning, right?







No comments: