Wednesday, January 6, 2010

That's How I Roll

It's high time companies stop it with their selfishness! Hogging the airwaves with ads promoting their own products?! How egocentric can you get?! I am happy to see at least one company using their air time to accomplish something worthwhile; taking the time to officially poll America and get to the bottom (ha ha! you'll get that pun momentarily) of this important sociological question: over or under? We're talking tp of course. Frankly, I think it's a no-brainer. Under if you have tiny kids (thus making it harder for them to unroll the entire thing and cram it into your unsuspecting toilet), and over for a house full of people mature enough to use an appropriate number of squares. Whatever your opinion, go vote. As is the rule with politics- if you don't vote, you can't complain about the outcome.
www.cottonellerollpoll.com
As you can see, under-rolling is bringing up the rear. But who knows? Maybe they'll come from behind to win this thing after all! Tee hee hee.

A note to Cottonelle: Once this is settled, I for one would like to see a poll on bunching vs. folding. Another issue I'd like to see resolved is the oval shaped rolls in many public restrooms. As I hover over a toilet, I don't care to take the time to manually turn the tp. Thank you.

3 comments:

TeamOver said...

I'm over all the way!!!

Jules said...

Yes! Thank you! I wish everybody would be so passionate about these important issues we are facing.

Susan said...

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging,
things to do