Sunday, January 31, 2010

Suffering For My Art

Ad Bitters, I have taken one for the team. If only you know how insanely disturbed this commercial makes me. If only you knew. I have an inexplicable, ridonkulous fear of m-i-c-e (if you know me, you know I can't even say this word- spelling it helps). For me, viewing this commercial means suffering a night of indescribable nightmares. It means hurling every time I hear "Eye of the Tiger" for the rest of my life (and boooo! how will I ever crush my Russian nemesis without that fabulously inspirational tune!?!) It means gagging on cheese for a year or more. But I know that in the real world, for people less messed up than myself, people probably find it funny and even cute! So with the greater good in mind, I give you.... the Nolan's Cheese commercial.

No comments: